We know IT is typically about 2-5% of the enterprise. You are hunting for cost, resource and time savings in the other 95% ?

Creating transparency, measuring volumes, run-through time etc. will help your process responsibles to enhance the company's overall throughput and efficient resource usage.

Business process engineers can help with proven approaches to re-engineering processes. Tools for process visualization and simulation can support your process responsibles in analysing options and planning for implementing change.

Ask for a free initial process assessment workshop! We can include demos of the different tools in this area, if you wish !

See also:

MDM - process optimizations in the data management area

EAM - overall enterprise organization and IT / business alignment. Your business development and process quality people will love it!

Integration - you need to include your existing systems and services into the new processes. A pragmatic integration architecture enables this!

Your Contact

Olivier 200
Olivier Polette
Enterprise Architect
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.